Do you need to be CPR/AED certified?
Two to three hours of life saving information.
The American Heart Association’s certified courses introduce students to a variety of life saving techniques including: how to properly administer CPR, use an AED defibrillator and relieve choking in adults, children, and infants.
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR
- Adult, Child and Infant Airway Choking Management
- AED ( Automated External Defibrillator) training
- How to use a pocket mask (each student will receive a pocket mask to use in the class and keep)
Students will be taught all the required skills and practice them on manikins and the AED Trainer. There is an optional test at the end of the training.
Class Length: 3 hours
Class Fee: $40
- Teachers and high school students
- Health instructors
- Coaches and sports trainers
- Parents, social services employees and babysitters (11+)
- OSHA construction workers
- Anyone who wants to learn how to save a life
* We will conduct this class off-site upon request with a $60.00 fee per student.