Basic Life Support Class
March 29th @ 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm$90.00
This course is intended for first-responders and healthcare providers.
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Adult, Child, and Infant Airway Choking Management
- AED (automated external defibrillator) training
- How to use the bag mask and pocket mask ( each student will receive a pocket mask to use in the class and keep)
- One- and two-rescuer interaction
Students will receive an American Heart Association course completion card or e-certificate within 1-2 days of successful completion of a course. All AHA course cards show a recommended two year renewal date.