This FREE 15-60 minute class can save lives.
Learn how to administer hands-only CPR until professional medical help arrives. The next time someone needs help, don't be a bystander - save their life!
Hands-Only CPR is a CPR technique without mouth-to-mouth breaths, focusing on pushing hard and fast in the center of the chest to keep blood flowing to vital organs. Participants will learn what to do when a teen or adult collapses, how to appropriately call for help and how to administer chest compressions until help can arrive.
- How to check if the scene is safe for you
- How to identify an Adult or Teen having difficulty breathing or not breathing at all
- When to call 9-1-1 and what to tell them
- How to start chest compressions
- How to use an AED ( Automated External Defibrillator) if one is available or when it gets there
- Hands-on practice on the manikins and AED trainer
Instructor led learning with skills practice opportunity.
Class Length: 15-60 minutes
Class Fee: FREE
This FREE non-certified class is recommended for the lay public that wants to learn how to save a life.
* We offer this free training class off-site upon request.
Upcoming Events › Hands-Only CPR
Course Includes: How to check if the scene is safe for you How to identify an Adult or Teen having difficulty breathing or not breathing at all When to call 9-1-1 and what to tell them How to start chest compressions How to use an AED ( Automated External Defibrillator) if one is available or when it gets there Hands-on practice on the manikins and AED trainer This course does NOT include an AHA certification card. If you require a…Find out more »