Three to four hours of life saving information.
The BLS course teaches students and healthcare professionals to recognize various life-threatening emergencies and respond appropriately. Participants will gain the critical skills needed to provide help for a person experiencing cardiac arrest or airway problems. Learn to give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilation and use an AED.
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Adult, Child, and Infant Airway Choking Management
- AED (automated external defibrillator) training
- How to use the bag mask and pocket mask ( each student will receive a pocket mask to use in the class and keep)
- One- and two-rescuer interaction
Students will be taught all the required skills and practice them on manikins and the AED Trainer. There is a required test at the end of the training.
Class Length: 3-4 Hours
Class Fee: $90
- Registered nurses
- Nursing students
- Police officers
- Fire department personnel
- Anyone in the medical field
* We will conduct this class off-site upon request with a $100.00 fee per student.