Three to four hours of life saving information.
The BLS course teaches students and healthcare professionals to recognize various life-threatening emergencies and respond appropriately. Participants will gain the critical skills needed to provide help for a person experiencing cardiac arrest or airway problems. Learn to give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilation and use an AED.
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Adult, Child, and Infant Airway Choking Management
- AED (automated external defibrillator) training
- How to use the bag mask and pocket mask ( each student will receive a pocket mask to use in the class and keep)
- One- and two-rescuer interaction
Students will be taught all the required skills and practice them on manikins and the AED Trainer. There is a required test at the end of the training.
Class Length: 3-4 Hours
Class Fee: $90
- Registered nurses
- Nursing students
- Police officers
- Fire department personnel
- Anyone in the medical field
* We will conduct this class off-site upon request with a $100.00 fee per student.
Upcoming Events › Basic Life Support
AHA Basic Life Support Provider (BLS) CPR/AED Class COVID-19 restrictions: temperature check outside the classroom, 99.9 or above will exclude you from taking the class. Wearing gloves and mask required at all times. No student to student, or instructor contact.…Find out more »