Shown below is our current schedule for:
Here is our Current Training/Class Calendar.
|HS-First Aid||4 Hours||$ 50.00 per student||– HS First Aid – Adult First Aid|
- For classes not taught at 50 Jesup Road in Westport, there is an additional fee of $10.00 per student.
- Westport residents and Town employees are not charged for the HS-CPR/AED classes if taken at 50 Jesup Road.
- Westport Police Department and Westport Volunteer EMS are located at 50 Jesup Road in Westport. Please park on the Westside of the building but not in parking places reserved for the Police Department.
- Make all checks payable to: Westport Volunteer EMS. We do not accept credit cards for these classes at this time.
- All students taking a CPR class have to use a pocket mask. Masks are provided for HS-CPR/AED and HCP.
- Pocket masks are not provided for free CPR classes and are sold for $10.00.
- Upon successful completion of a course, students will receive a course completion card with a suggested renewal date of two years.
Contributions are appreciated to support WVEMS and our public training programs.
For additional information contact: Jay B. Paretzky WVEMS AHA CPR/First Aid Training Coordinator at ctemt80@sbcglobal. net